Avatar

Keyword SEO Tips

3 November 2014
No Comments
1,272 Views

Did you know that 68% of clicks happen in the top 3 organic spots on Google?

Need some tips to make your site stand out on search engines? Today we’re focusing on “Keywords”. Read and implement our top tips and watch your website climb the rankings!

 

Globe_iconFocus on the search phrases not just single keywords. Use your location in your keyword, it’ll help your local search results

 

title-tagUse a unique keyword on your page title tag. And remember, your company name ALWAYS goes after the keyword!

 

title-tagYour backlink anchor text should be your brand name 80% of the time. The other 20% can be a variation of different keywords. Read the latest Penguin update for further information on Search Engine Land

 

title-tagUse your unique keyword as your anchor text to link to internal pages on your site. This will help pass on link juice to the next page!

 

title-tagDon’t use your keyword more than 15 times on one page! This is known as keyword stuffing and Big G will not appreciate it!

 

If you’d like to have this information in a nifty infographic, fear not, we have it here for you! Download our SERIOUS Keyword Top Tips infographic and spread the SEO love!

Do you have any tips for us?



No Comments


Leave a Comment

CIM Marketing Excellence Award shortlisted IPA Award Winner
THE Awards shortlisted    Guardian University Awards nominated  IPA Member
CPD accredited    ISO 9001 certified