Henley Business School
HOW ONE OF BRITAIN’S MOST CHERISHED BUSINESS SCHOOL BECAME A WORLD-CLASS BUSINESS BRAND
Henley Business School has always had a reputation for creating outstanding business professionals. However, in a fiercely competitive international higher education and business school marketplace, Henley needed to be sure its brand and marketing activity remained world-class.
SERIOUS was tasked to re-launch Henley with much more than an identity refresh. Working with the Dean and Deputy Dean it became clear that a top-to-bottom culture change was required with a clear vision to build trust in the corporate agenda.
The initial phase of activity involved deconstructing the Henley brand and reinvigorating its entire marketing operations in order to elevate its profile and reputation on the world stage. Five years later we have achieved many successes together:
- Top 1% of Business Schools in the World with triple accreditation
- No.1 in the UK for a 12-month full-time MBA programme*
- 100% increase in MBA graduate numbers
- No. 1 in the UK for personal development and educational experience (No. 3 in the world)*
- 1,000 ambitious new masters students every year
* Source: Economist full-time MBA rankings 2014
Henley now has over 70,000 alumni in 150 countries and is known as a business Superbrand.